58.com Inc. (WUBA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WUBA stock:
- Is WUBA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WUBA stock today?
- Is WUBA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WUBA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WUBA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WUBA stock price ($51.88) is close to the 52-week low ($51.01). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. WUBA quarterly revenue growth was 33.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.60% and 5.17%, respectively).
3. WUBA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 12.76pp.
4. WUBA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.59, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. WUBA average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
6. WUBA average analyst price target ($84.60) is above its current price ($51.88).
There are no WUBA stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on WUBA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.