58.com Inc. (WUBA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WUBA stock:
- Is WUBA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WUBA stock today?
- Is WUBA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WUBA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WUBA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WUBA quarterly revenue growth was 54.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.90% and 5.92%, respectively).
2. WUBA average analyst rating is Buy.
3. WUBA average analyst price target ($91.79) is above its current price ($80.54).
Here are WUBA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WUBA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.11. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WUBA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.