58.com Inc. (WUBA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WUBA stock:
- Is WUBA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WUBA stock today?
- Is WUBA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WUBA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WUBA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WUBA quarterly revenue growth was 28.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.90% and 9.58%, respectively).
2. WUBA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.50, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. WUBA average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are WUBA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WUBA stock price ($68.29) is close to the 52-week high ($69.36). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. WUBA average analyst price target ($62.33) is below its current price ($68.29).
3. WUBA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.4. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WUBA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.