58.com Inc. (WUBA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of 58.com Inc. (WUBA) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy WUBA stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WUBA stock:
- Is WUBA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WUBA stock today?
- Is WUBA a good buy / investment?
- What are WUBA analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy WUBA stock:
1. WUBA quarterly revenue growth was 30.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.75% and 5.21%, respectively). See WUBA revenue growth chart.
2. WUBA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 12.76pp. See WUBA profitability chart.
3. WUBA forward P/E ratio is 17.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See WUBA forward P/E ratio chart.
4. WUBA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.56, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See WUBA PEG chart.
5. WUBA average analyst rating is Buy. See WUBA analyst rating chart.
6. WUBA average analyst price target ($76.10) is above its current price ($68.40). See WUBA price target chart.
There are no WUBA stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for WUBA:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$76.10 / 7.22%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Internet Content & Information|
|Number of Employees||21,347|
|Forward P/E Ratio||18.9|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||30.6%|
What are your thoughts on WUBA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.