Aqua America, Inc. (WTR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WTR stock:
- Is WTR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WTR stock today?
- Is WTR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WTR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WTR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WTR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.78pp.
2. WTR forward dividend yield is 2.41%, higher than the industry (1.92%) and sector (1.64%) forward dividend yields.
3. WTR average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are WTR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WTR quarterly revenue growth was -0.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.28% and 6.45%, respectively).
2. WTR forward P/E ratio is 23.71, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. WTR Price/Book ratio is 3.20, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. WTR Price/Sales ratio is 7.45, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. WTR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.52. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WTR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.