Aqua America, Inc. (WTR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WTR stock:
- Is WTR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WTR stock today?
- Is WTR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WTR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WTR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WTR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.78pp.
2. WTR forward dividend yield is 2.30%, higher than the industry (1.94%) and sector (1.57%) forward dividend yields.
3. WTR average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are WTR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WTR stock price ($36.03) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. WTR quarterly revenue growth was -0.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.21% and 6.45%, respectively).
3. WTR forward P/E ratio is 24.64, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. WTR Price/Book ratio is 3.32, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. WTR Price/Sales ratio is 7.74, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. WTR average analyst price target ($35.63) is below its current price ($36.03).
What are your thoughts on WTR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.