Aqua America, Inc. (WTR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WTR stock:
- Is WTR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WTR stock today?
- Is WTR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WTR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WTR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WTR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.78pp.
2. WTR forward dividend yield is 2.39%, higher than the industry (1.54%) and sector (1.48%) forward dividend yields.
3. WTR forward P/E ratio is 22.34, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. WTR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.82, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. WTR average analyst rating is Buy.
6. WTR average analyst price target ($37.86) is above its current price ($33.51).
Here are WTR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WTR quarterly revenue growth was 3.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.13% and 5.75%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on WTR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.