Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WMS stock:
- Is WMS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WMS stock today?
- Is WMS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WMS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WMS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WMS quarterly revenue growth was 11.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.47% and 4.68%, respectively).
2. WMS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.57pp.
Here are WMS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WMS Price/Book ratio is 5.03, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. WMS short share of float is 9.48%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. WMS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.62. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WMS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.