Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WMS stock:
- Is WMS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WMS stock today?
- Is WMS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WMS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WMS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WMS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.57pp.
2. WMS forward dividend yield is 1.51%, higher than the industry (1.01%) and sector (1.25%) forward dividend yields.
Here are WMS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WMS quarterly revenue growth was 0.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.42% and 6.05%, respectively).
2. WMS Price/Book ratio is 4.30, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. WMS average analyst price target ($20.67) is below its current price ($21.30).
4. WMS short share of float is 11.26%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. WMS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.57. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WMS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.