Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WMS stock:
- Is WMS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WMS stock today?
- Is WMS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WMS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WMS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WMS stock price ($23.24) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. WMS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.95pp.
3. WMS forward dividend yield is 1.30%, higher than the industry (0.95%) and sector (0.86%) forward dividend yields.
4. WMS average analyst price target ($30.75) is above its current price ($23.24).
Here are WMS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WMS quarterly revenue growth was 1.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.67% and 5.25%, respectively).
2. WMS Price/Book ratio is 3.75, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. WMS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.78. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WMS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.