Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WMS stock:
- Is WMS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WMS stock today?
- Is WMS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WMS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WMS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WMS quarterly revenue growth was 8.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.58% and 5.06%, respectively).
2. WMS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.57pp.
3. WMS forward dividend yield is 1.08%, higher than the industry (1.03%) and sector (0.90%) forward dividend yields.
4. WMS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are WMS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WMS stock price ($29.00) is close to the 52-week high ($30.25). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. WMS forward P/E ratio is 22.35, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. WMS average analyst price target ($28.50) is below its current price ($29.00).
4. WMS short share of float is 9.48%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. WMS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.62. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WMS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.