500.com Limited (WBAI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WBAI stock:
- Is WBAI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WBAI stock today?
- Is WBAI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WBAI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WBAI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WBAI quarterly revenue growth was 108.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.48% and 5.08%, respectively).
Here are WBAI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WBAI Price/Book ratio is 3.08, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. WBAI Price/Sales ratio is 25.20, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. WBAI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 41.79. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WBAI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.