500.com Limited (WBAI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of 500.com Limited (WBAI) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell WBAI stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WBAI stock:
- Is WBAI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WBAI stock today?
- Is WBAI a good buy / investment?
- What are WBAI analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy WBAI stock:
1. WBAI quarterly revenue growth was 428.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.93% and 4.40%, respectively). See WBAI revenue growth chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell WBAI stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. WBAI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -241.46percentage points. See WBAI profitability chart.
2. WBAI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 57.11. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See WBAI short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for WBAI:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||408|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||428%|
What are your thoughts on WBAI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.