AquaVenture Holdings Limited (WAAS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about WAAS stock:
- Is WAAS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold WAAS stock today?
- Is WAAS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are WAAS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are WAAS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. WAAS quarterly revenue growth was 8.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.58% and 1.58%, respectively).
2. WAAS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.71pp.
3. WAAS Price/Book ratio is 1.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. WAAS Price/Sales ratio is 3.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. WAAS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.47, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. WAAS average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
7. WAAS average analyst price target ($21.33) is above its current price ($14.55).
Here are WAAS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. WAAS short share of float is 16.06%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. WAAS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.47. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on WAAS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.