Banco Santander, S.A. (SAN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about SAN stock:
- Is SAN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold SAN stock today?
- Is SAN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are SAN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are SAN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. SAN quarterly revenue growth was 8.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.78% and -0.57%, respectively).
2. SAN forward dividend yield is 3.52%, higher than the industry (1.22%) and sector (1.25%) forward dividend yields.
3. SAN Price/Book ratio is 0.97, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. SAN Price/Sales ratio is 2.47, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. SAN average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are SAN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. SAN stock price ($6.61) is close to the 52-week high ($6.99). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on SAN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.