Banco Santander, S.A. (SAN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about SAN stock:
- Is SAN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold SAN stock today?
- Is SAN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are SAN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are SAN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. SAN stock price ($5.56) is close to the 52-week low ($5.26). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. SAN forward dividend yield is 4.46%, higher than the industry (1.21%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. SAN Price/Book ratio is 0.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. SAN average analyst rating is Buy.
5. SAN average analyst price target ($7.45) is above its current price ($5.56).
Here are SAN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. SAN quarterly revenue growth was 2.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.21% and 6.53%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on SAN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.