Altisource Residential Corporation (RESI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about RESI stock:
- Is RESI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold RESI stock today?
- Is RESI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are RESI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are RESI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. RESI quarterly revenue growth was 35.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.89% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. RESI forward dividend yield is 5.67%, higher than the industry (2.11%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. RESI average analyst rating is Buy.
4. RESI average analyst price target ($13.58) is above its current price ($10.34).
Here are RESI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. RESI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -121.90pp.
2. RESI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.66. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on RESI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.