Altisource Residential Corporation (RESI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about RESI stock:
- Is RESI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold RESI stock today?
- Is RESI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are RESI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are RESI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. RESI quarterly revenue growth was 5534.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.78% and 3.22%, respectively).
2. RESI forward dividend yield is 5.46%, higher than the industry (1.22%) and sector (2.41%) forward dividend yields.
3. RESI Price/Book ratio is 0.79, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. RESI average analyst rating is Buy.
5. RESI average analyst price target ($14.80) is above its current price ($10.71).
Here are RESI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. RESI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -121.90pp.
2. RESI Price/Sales ratio is 9.88, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. RESI short share of float is 6.50%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on RESI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.