Altisource Residential Corporation (RESI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about RESI stock:
- Is RESI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold RESI stock today?
- Is RESI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are RESI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are RESI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. RESI stock price ($8.46) is close to the 52-week low ($8.00). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. RESI quarterly revenue growth was 202.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.03% and 6.38%, respectively).
3. RESI forward dividend yield is 6.29%, higher than the industry (1.68%) and sector (1.12%) forward dividend yields.
4. RESI average analyst rating is Buy.
5. RESI average analyst price target ($14.33) is above its current price ($8.46).
Here are RESI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. RESI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -121.90pp.
2. RESI short share of float is 5.03%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on RESI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.