Altisource Residential Corporation (RESI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Altisource Residential Corporation (RESI) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell RESI stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about RESI stock:
- Is RESI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold RESI stock today?
- Is RESI a good buy / investment?
- What are RESI analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy RESI stock:
1. RESI quarterly revenue growth was 94.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.87% and 5.59%, respectively). See RESI revenue growth chart.
2. RESI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 272.62percentage points. See RESI profitability chart.
3. RESI forward dividend yield is 5.39%, higher than the industry (1.63%) and sector (0.77%) forward dividend yields. See RESI forward dividend chart.
4. RESI average analyst rating is Buy. See RESI analyst rating chart.
5. RESI average analyst price target ($13.00) is above its current price ($11.00). See RESI price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell RESI stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. RESI stock price ($11.00) is close to the 52-week high ($11.46). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See RESI price chart.
2. RESI short share of float is 7.06%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See RESI short share of float chart.
3. RESI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.09. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See RESI short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for RESI:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$13.00 / 11.78%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||REIT - Residential|
|Number of Employees||140|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-9.47|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||32.3%|
What are your thoughts on RESI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.