Bankrate, Inc. (RATE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about RATE stock:
- Is RATE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold RATE stock today?
- Is RATE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are RATE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are RATE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. RATE quarterly revenue growth was 17.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.78% and 9.74%, respectively).
2. RATE forward P/E ratio is 17.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
Here are RATE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. RATE stock price ($14.00) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. RATE profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.27pp.
3. RATE short share of float is 4.39%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. RATE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.26. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on RATE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.