Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) (NTB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NTB stock:
- Is NTB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NTB stock today?
- Is NTB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are NTB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are NTB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. NTB quarterly revenue growth was 15.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.54% and 1.54%, respectively).
2. NTB forward P/E ratio is 9.48, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. NTB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are NTB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. NTB stock price ($35.38) is close to the 52-week high ($36.57). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. NTB Price/Book ratio is 2.25, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. NTB Price/Sales ratio is 4.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. NTB short share of float is 3.36%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on NTB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.