Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) (NTB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NTB stock:
- Is NTB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NTB stock today?
- Is NTB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are NTB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are NTB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. NTB quarterly revenue growth was 12.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
2. NTB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 33.71pp.
3. NTB forward dividend yield is 3.13%, higher than the industry (0.07%) and sector (0.07%) forward dividend yields.
4. NTB forward P/E ratio is 11.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. NTB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.15, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are NTB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. NTB stock price ($48.34) is close to the 52-week high ($49.26). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on NTB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.