Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NLY stock:
- Is NLY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NLY stock today?
- Is NLY a good buy / a good investment?
- What are NLY analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are NLY stock buy reasons/signals:
1. NLY stock price ($10.33) is close to the 52-week low ($10.03). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. NLY profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.03pp.
3. NLY forward dividend yield is 11.65%, higher than the industry (1.33%) and sector (1.23%) forward dividend yields.
4. NLY forward P/E ratio is 9.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. NLY Price/Book ratio is 0.91, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are NLY stock sell reasons/signals:
1. NLY quarterly revenue growth was -50.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.27% and 6.77%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on NLY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.