Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NLY stock:
- Is NLY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NLY stock today?
- Is NLY a good buy / a good investment?
- What are NLY analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are NLY stock buy reasons/signals:
1. NLY profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.03pp.
2. NLY forward dividend yield is 10.17%, higher than the industry (1.22%) and sector (1.61%) forward dividend yields.
3. NLY forward P/E ratio is 9.89, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. NLY Price/Book ratio is 1.04, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are NLY stock sell reasons/signals:
1. NLY average analyst price target ($11.43) is below its current price ($11.90).
2. NLY short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.32. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on NLY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.