Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NLY stock:
- Is NLY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NLY stock today?
- Is NLY a good buy / a good investment?
- What are NLY analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are NLY stock buy reasons/signals:
1. NLY profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.03pp.
2. NLY forward P/E ratio is 10.47, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. NLY Price/Book ratio is 1.10, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are NLY stock sell reasons/signals:
1. NLY stock price ($12.46) is close to the 52-week high ($12.48). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. NLY average analyst price target ($11.21) is below its current price ($12.46).
What are your thoughts on NLY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.