Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NLY stock:
- Is NLY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NLY stock today?
- Is NLY a good buy / a good investment?
- What are NLY analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are NLY stock buy reasons/signals:
1. NLY quarterly revenue growth was 179.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.91% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. NLY forward dividend yield is 11.49%, higher than the industry (1.14%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. NLY forward P/E ratio is 9.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. NLY Price/Book ratio is 0.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are NLY stock sell reasons/signals:
1. NLY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5.79pp.
2. NLY average analyst price target ($10.25) is below its current price ($10.42).
What are your thoughts on NLY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.