AllianzGI NFJ Dividend, Interest & Premium Strategy Fund (NFJ) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NFJ stock:
- Is NFJ a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NFJ stock today?
- Is NFJ a good buy / a good investment?
- What are NFJ analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are NFJ stock buy reasons/signals:
1. NFJ forward dividend yield is 6.85%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
Here are NFJ stock sell reasons/signals:
1. NFJ quarterly revenue growth was -17.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.62% and 1.62%, respectively).
2. NFJ profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -79.14pp.
3. NFJ Price/Sales ratio is 26.22, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on NFJ?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.