AllianzGI NFJ Dividend, Interest & Premium Strategy Fund (NFJ) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AllianzGI NFJ Dividend, Interest & Premium Strategy Fund (NFJ) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell NFJ stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NFJ stock:
- Is NFJ a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NFJ stock today?
- Is NFJ a good buy / investment?
- What are NFJ analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy NFJ stock:
1. NFJ forward dividend yield is 7.36%, higher than the industry (0.43%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See NFJ forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell NFJ stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. NFJ stock price ($12.27) is close to the 52-week high ($12.46). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See NFJ price chart.
2. NFJ quarterly revenue growth was -12.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.06% and 5.69%, respectively). See NFJ revenue growth chart.
3. NFJ profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -79.14percentage points. See NFJ profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for NFJ:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-12.6%|
What are your thoughts on NFJ?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.