AllianzGI Convertible & Income Fund II (NCZ) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AllianzGI Convertible & Income Fund II (NCZ) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell NCZ stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NCZ stock:
- Is NCZ a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NCZ stock today?
- Is NCZ a good buy / investment?
- What are NCZ analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy NCZ stock:
1. NCZ forward dividend yield is 12.52%, higher than the industry (0.43%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See NCZ forward dividend chart.
2. NCZ Price/Sales ratio is 8.42, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See NCZ forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell NCZ stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. NCZ quarterly revenue growth was -10.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.06% and 5.69%, respectively). See NCZ revenue growth chart.
2. NCZ profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -201.50percentage points. See NCZ profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for NCZ:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-10.1%|
What are your thoughts on NCZ?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.