AllianzGI Convertible & Income Fund (NCV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AllianzGI Convertible & Income Fund (NCV) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell NCV stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about NCV stock:
- Is NCV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold NCV stock today?
- Is NCV a good buy / investment?
- What are NCV analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy NCV stock:
1. NCV forward dividend yield is 12.42%, higher than the industry (0.43%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See NCV forward dividend chart.
2. NCV Price/Sales ratio is 8.64, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See NCV forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell NCV stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. NCV quarterly revenue growth was -10.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.06% and 5.69%, respectively). See NCV revenue growth chart.
2. NCV profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -327.49percentage points. See NCV profitability chart.
3. NCV Price/Book ratio is 0.98, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See NCV forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for NCV:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-10.1%|
What are your thoughts on NCV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.