ArcelorMittal (MT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about MT stock:
- Is MT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold MT stock today?
- Is MT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are MT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are MT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. MT quarterly revenue growth was 17.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 9.37%, respectively).
2. MT forward P/E ratio is 9.65, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. MT Price/Book ratio is 0.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. MT Price/Sales ratio is 0.43, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. MT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. MT average analyst rating is Buy.
7. MT average analyst price target ($31.03) is above its current price ($24.94).
Here are MT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. MT stock price ($24.94) is close to the 52-week high ($27.42). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on MT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.