ArcelorMittal (MT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about MT stock:
- Is MT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold MT stock today?
- Is MT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are MT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are MT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. MT quarterly revenue growth was 17.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.80% and 9.51%, respectively).
2. MT Price/Book ratio is 0.91, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. MT Price/Sales ratio is 0.49, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. MT average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are MT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. MT stock price ($31.25) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. MT forward P/E ratio is 201.67, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on MT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.