AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about MITT stock:
- Is MITT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold MITT stock today?
- Is MITT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are MITT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are MITT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. MITT forward dividend yield is 10.64%, higher than the industry (1.60%) and sector (1.29%) forward dividend yields.
2. MITT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 9.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are MITT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. MITT quarterly revenue growth was -28.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.51% and 7.05%, respectively).
2. MITT short share of float is 4.78%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. MITT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.68. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on MITT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.