AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about MITT stock:
- Is MITT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold MITT stock today?
- Is MITT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are MITT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are MITT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. MITT quarterly revenue growth was 40.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.78% and 6.07%, respectively).
2. MITT forward dividend yield is 9.84%, higher than the industry (1.22%) and sector (1.61%) forward dividend yields.
3. MITT forward P/E ratio is 9.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
Here are MITT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. MITT stock price ($19.26) is close to the 52-week high ($19.66). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. MITT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 10.24, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. MITT average analyst price target ($19.13) is below its current price ($19.26).
4. MITT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.07. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on MITT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.