AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell MITT stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about MITT stock:
- Is MITT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold MITT stock today?
- Is MITT a good buy / investment?
- What are MITT analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy MITT stock:
1. MITT forward dividend yield is 11.53%, higher than the industry (0.87%) and sector (0.77%) forward dividend yields. See MITT forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell MITT stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. MITT Price/Sales ratio is 31.82, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See MITT forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
2. MITT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.03, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See MITT PEG chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for MITT:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$17.50 / 2.31%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||REIT - Diversified|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||8.37|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on MITT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.