AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about MITT stock:
- Is MITT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold MITT stock today?
- Is MITT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are MITT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are MITT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. MITT stock price ($15.58) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. MITT forward dividend yield is 11.27%, higher than the industry (0.97%) and sector (1.16%) forward dividend yields.
3. MITT average analyst price target ($18.13) is above its current price ($15.58).
Here are MITT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. MITT quarterly revenue growth was -54.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.92% and 6.45%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on MITT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.