Advent/Claymore Enhanced Growth & Income Fund (LCM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about LCM stock:
- Is LCM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold LCM stock today?
- Is LCM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are LCM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are LCM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. LCM stock price ($7.81) is close to the 52-week low ($7.71). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. LCM Price/Book ratio is 0.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are LCM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. LCM quarterly revenue growth was -10.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.71% and 1.71%, respectively).
2. LCM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1190.63pp.
3. LCM Price/Sales ratio is 11.96, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on LCM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.