Aberdeen Japan Equity Fund, Inc. (JEQ) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aberdeen Japan Equity Fund, Inc. (JEQ) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell JEQ stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about JEQ stock:
- Is JEQ a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold JEQ stock today?
- Is JEQ a good buy / investment?
- What are JEQ analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy JEQ stock:
1. JEQ forward dividend yield is 0.98%, higher than the industry (0.43%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See JEQ forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell JEQ stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. JEQ quarterly revenue growth was -6.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.06% and 5.69%, respectively). See JEQ revenue growth chart.
2. JEQ profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2363.41pp. See JEQ profitability chart.
3. JEQ Price/Sales ratio is 46.37, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See JEQ forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for JEQ:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-6.4%|
What are your thoughts on JEQ?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.