At Home Group Inc. (HOME) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about HOME stock:
- Is HOME a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold HOME stock today?
- Is HOME a good buy / a good investment?
- What are HOME analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are HOME stock buy reasons/signals:
1. HOME quarterly revenue growth was 25.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.03% and 4.90%, respectively).
2. HOME forward P/E ratio is 23.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. HOME Price/Sales ratio is 2.29, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. HOME PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. HOME average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are HOME stock sell reasons/signals:
1. HOME stock price ($38.35) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. HOME profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.19pp.
3. HOME Price/Book ratio is 3.62, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. HOME average analyst price target ($38.33) is below its current price ($38.35).
5. HOME short share of float is 24.25%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
6. HOME short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.58. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on HOME?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.