At Home Group Inc. (HOME) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about HOME stock:
- Is HOME a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold HOME stock today?
- Is HOME a good buy / a good investment?
- What are HOME analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are HOME stock buy reasons/signals:
1. HOME quarterly revenue growth was 23.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.40% and 4.50%, respectively).
2. HOME profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.96pp.
3. HOME PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.18, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. HOME average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are HOME stock sell reasons/signals:
1. HOME stock price ($29.66) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. HOME forward P/E ratio is 29.08, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. HOME Price/Sales ratio is 1.97, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. HOME average analyst price target ($27.67) is below its current price ($29.66).
5. HOME short share of float is 20.95%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
6. HOME short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.92. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on HOME?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.