Aerohive Networks, Inc. (HIVE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about HIVE stock:
- Is HIVE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold HIVE stock today?
- Is HIVE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are HIVE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are HIVE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. HIVE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.74pp.
2. HIVE average analyst price target ($5.56) is above its current price ($4.15).
Here are HIVE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. HIVE quarterly revenue growth was -10.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.65% and 5.77%, respectively).
2. HIVE forward P/E ratio is 39.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. HIVE Price/Book ratio is 9.54, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. HIVE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.25. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on HIVE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.