Aerohive Networks, Inc. (HIVE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aerohive Networks, Inc. (HIVE) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell HIVE stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about HIVE stock:
- Is HIVE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold HIVE stock today?
- Is HIVE a good buy / investment?
- What are HIVE analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy HIVE stock:
1. HIVE quarterly revenue growth was 6.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.73% and 5.21%, respectively). See HIVE revenue growth chart.
2. HIVE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.74pp. See HIVE profitability chart.
3. HIVE average analyst price target ($5.67) is above its current price ($4.17). See HIVE price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell HIVE stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. HIVE forward P/E ratio is 41.09, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See HIVE forward P/E ratio chart.
2. HIVE Price/Book ratio is 13.70, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See HIVE forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. HIVE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.57, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See HIVE PEG chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for HIVE:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.67 / 67.01%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||460|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-340|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||6.7%|
What are your thoughts on HIVE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.