Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell GOLF stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about GOLF stock:
- Is GOLF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold GOLF stock today?
- Is GOLF a good buy / investment?
- What are GOLF analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy GOLF stock:
1. GOLF profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.43pp. See GOLF profitability chart.
2. GOLF forward dividend yield is 2.39%, higher than the industry (0.47%) and sector (0.51%) forward dividend yields. See GOLF forward dividend chart.
3. GOLF forward P/E ratio is 13.78, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See GOLF forward P/E ratio chart.
4. GOLF average analyst rating is Buy. See GOLF analyst rating chart.
5. GOLF average analyst price target ($26.05) is above its current price ($23.44). See GOLF price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell GOLF stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. GOLF quarterly revenue growth was -2.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.92% and 4.40%, respectively). See GOLF revenue growth chart.
2. GOLF PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.13, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See GOLF PEG chart.
3. GOLF short share of float is 11.85%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See GOLF short share of float chart.
4. GOLF short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 25.9. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See GOLF short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for GOLF:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$26.05 / 4.96%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||5,209|
|Forward P/E Ratio||15.65|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-2.3%|
What are your thoughts on GOLF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.