Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about GOLF stock:
- Is GOLF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold GOLF stock today?
- Is GOLF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are GOLF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are GOLF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. GOLF stock price ($20.38) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. GOLF quarterly revenue growth was 6.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.81% and 5.41%, respectively).
3. GOLF profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.43pp.
4. GOLF forward dividend yield is 2.24%, higher than the industry (1.13%) and sector (0.56%) forward dividend yields.
5. GOLF average analyst rating is Buy.
6. GOLF average analyst price target ($26.50) is above its current price ($20.38).
Here are GOLF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. GOLF short share of float is 13.04%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. GOLF short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 23.66. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on GOLF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.