Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about GOLF stock:
- Is GOLF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold GOLF stock today?
- Is GOLF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are GOLF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are GOLF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. GOLF forward dividend yield is 2.21%, higher than the industry (1.66%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
2. GOLF average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are GOLF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. GOLF stock price ($23.86) is close to the 52-week high ($24.09). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. GOLF average analyst price target ($22.05) is below its current price ($23.86).
3. GOLF short share of float is 35.46%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. GOLF short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.73. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on GOLF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.