Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about GOLF stock:
- Is GOLF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold GOLF stock today?
- Is GOLF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are GOLF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are GOLF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. GOLF forward dividend yield is 2.91%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (1.35%) forward dividend yields.
2. GOLF average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are GOLF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. GOLF quarterly revenue growth was -7.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and -2.10%, respectively).
2. GOLF short share of float is 20.09%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. GOLF short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 25.93. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on GOLF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.