Barracuda Networks, Inc. (CUDA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about CUDA stock:
- Is CUDA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold CUDA stock today?
- Is CUDA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are CUDA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are CUDA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. CUDA quarterly revenue growth was 8.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 2.20%, respectively).
2. CUDA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.28pp.
3. CUDA average analyst rating is Buy.
4. CUDA average analyst price target ($28.69) is above its current price ($24.08).
Here are CUDA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. CUDA stock price ($24.08) is close to the 52-week high ($25.52). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. CUDA Price/Book ratio is 122.39, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. CUDA Price/Sales ratio is 3.55, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. CUDA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.79, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. CUDA short share of float is 3.34%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
6. CUDA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.53. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on CUDA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.