BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about CIB stock:
- Is CIB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold CIB stock today?
- Is CIB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are CIB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are CIB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. CIB quarterly revenue growth was 9.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.12% and 6.77%, respectively).
2. CIB forward dividend yield is 2.91%, higher than the industry (1.09%) and sector (1.23%) forward dividend yields.
Here are CIB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. CIB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.61pp.
2. CIB Price/Sales ratio is 11.69, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. CIB average analyst price target ($43.74) is below its current price ($47.17).
What are your thoughts on CIB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.