BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about CIB stock:
- Is CIB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold CIB stock today?
- Is CIB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are CIB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are CIB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. CIB Price/Book ratio is 1.60, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are CIB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. CIB stock price ($47.27) is close to the 52-week high ($48.34). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. CIB quarterly revenue growth was 3.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.52%, respectively).
3. CIB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.74, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. CIB average analyst price target ($45.34) is below its current price ($47.27).
What are your thoughts on CIB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.