BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about CIB stock:
- Is CIB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold CIB stock today?
- Is CIB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are CIB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are CIB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. CIB quarterly revenue growth was 9.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.60% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. CIB forward dividend yield is 2.91%, higher than the industry (1.11%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
Here are CIB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. CIB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.80pp.
2. CIB forward P/E ratio is 10.23, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. CIB Price/Sales ratio is 11.65, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. CIB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.63, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. CIB average analyst price target ($47.00) is below its current price ($47.96).
What are your thoughts on CIB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.