BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about CIB stock:
- Is CIB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold CIB stock today?
- Is CIB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are CIB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are CIB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. CIB forward dividend yield is 3.18%, higher than the industry (1.01%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are CIB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. CIB quarterly revenue growth was -3.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.15% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. CIB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.61pp.
What are your thoughts on CIB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.