Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BZH stock:
- Is BZH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BZH stock today?
- Is BZH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BZH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BZH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BZH forward P/E ratio is 12.79, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. BZH Price/Book ratio is 0.73, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BZH Price/Sales ratio is 0.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are BZH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BZH stock price ($17.54) is close to the 52-week high ($18.00). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BZH quarterly revenue growth was 4.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.00% and 10.47%, respectively).
3. BZH profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -20.89pp.
4. BZH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.33, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BZH average analyst price target ($14.13) is below its current price ($17.54).
What are your thoughts on BZH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.