Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BZH stock:
- Is BZH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BZH stock today?
- Is BZH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BZH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BZH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BZH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.40pp.
2. BZH Price/Sales ratio is 0.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are BZH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BZH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.13, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
2. BZH average analyst price target ($19.75) is below its current price ($19.97).
3. BZH short share of float is 3.75%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BZH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.