BancorpSouth, Inc. (BXS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BXS stock:
- Is BXS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BXS stock today?
- Is BXS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BXS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BXS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BXS quarterly revenue growth was 15.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.12% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. BXS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.24pp.
3. BXS forward dividend yield is 1.62%, higher than the industry (1.13%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BXS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BXS Price/Book ratio is 1.79, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. BXS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.03, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. BXS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.28. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BXS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.