Babcock (BW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BW stock:
- Is BW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BW stock today?
- Is BW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BW stock price ($2.52) is close to the 52-week low ($1.69). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BW Price/Book ratio is 0.61, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BW Price/Sales ratio is 0.27, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BW average analyst price target ($3.05) is above its current price ($2.52).
Here are BW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -17.06pp.
2. BW short share of float is 23.11%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. BW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.88. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.