Babcock (BW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BW stock:
- Is BW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BW stock today?
- Is BW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BW stock price ($3.49) is close to the 52-week low ($1.69). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BW forward P/E ratio is 7.26, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BW Price/Book ratio is 0.33, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BW Price/Sales ratio is 0.09, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. BW average analyst price target ($5.54) is above its current price ($3.49).
Here are BW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BW quarterly revenue growth was -8.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.00% and 5.97%, respectively).
2. BW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.42pp.
3. BW short share of float is 8.74%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. BW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.79. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.