Babcock (BW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BW stock:
- Is BW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BW stock today?
- Is BW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BW Price/Book ratio is 0.87, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. BW Price/Sales ratio is 0.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are BW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BW quarterly revenue growth was -0.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.66% and 6.15%, respectively).
2. BW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.42pp.
3. BW forward P/E ratio is 31.56, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BW average analyst price target ($5.68) is below its current price ($5.79).
5. BW short share of float is 23.11%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
6. BW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.88. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.