Baytex Energy Corp (BTE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BTE stock:
- Is BTE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BTE stock today?
- Is BTE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BTE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BTE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BTE quarterly revenue growth was 31.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.87% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. BTE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 49.27pp.
3. BTE Price/Book ratio is 0.48, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BTE average analyst price target ($4.02) is above its current price ($3.12).
Here are BTE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BTE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.73. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BTE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.