Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (BSM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BSM stock:
- Is BSM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BSM stock today?
- Is BSM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BSM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BSM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BSM quarterly revenue growth was 32.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.17% and 8.07%, respectively).
2. BSM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 33.03pp.
3. BSM forward dividend yield is 7.16%, higher than the industry (0.30%) and sector (0.57%) forward dividend yields.
4. BSM average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BSM average analyst price target ($20.20) is above its current price ($17.51).
Here are BSM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BSM Price/Book ratio is 4.53, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. BSM Price/Sales ratio is 9.76, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. BSM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.47, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BSM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.02. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BSM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.