Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (BSM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BSM stock:
- Is BSM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BSM stock today?
- Is BSM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BSM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BSM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BSM quarterly revenue growth was 55.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 12.48%, respectively).
2. BSM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 33.03pp.
3. BSM forward dividend yield is 7.21%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (0.26%) forward dividend yields.
4. BSM average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BSM average analyst price target ($19.33) is above its current price ($17.21).
Here are BSM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BSM Price/Book ratio is 4.33, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. BSM Price/Sales ratio is 10.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. BSM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.83. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BSM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.