Banco Santander Brasil SA (BSBR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BSBR stock:
- Is BSBR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BSBR stock today?
- Is BSBR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BSBR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BSBR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BSBR forward P/E ratio is 12.83, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. BSBR Price/Book ratio is 1.24, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BSBR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.03, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are BSBR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BSBR quarterly revenue growth was -36.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.52%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on BSBR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.