Banco Santander Chile (BSAC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BSAC stock:
- Is BSAC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BSAC stock today?
- Is BSAC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BSAC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BSAC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BSAC quarterly revenue growth was 15.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 9.18%, respectively).
2. BSAC forward dividend yield is 3.68%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.18%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BSAC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BSAC stock price ($30.49) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BSAC Price/Sales ratio is 2491.19, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. BSAC average analyst price target ($26.14) is below its current price ($30.49).
What are your thoughts on BSAC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.