Banco Santander Chile (BSAC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BSAC stock:
- Is BSAC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BSAC stock today?
- Is BSAC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BSAC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BSAC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BSAC quarterly revenue growth was 13.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.24% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. BSAC forward dividend yield is 3.43%, higher than the industry (1.31%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BSAC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BSAC stock price ($32.85) is close to the 52-week high ($33.36). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BSAC Price/Book ratio is 3.01, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BSAC Price/Sales ratio is 6.48, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BSAC average analyst price target ($29.36) is below its current price ($32.85).
5. BSAC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.44. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BSAC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.