Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BOH stock:
- Is BOH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BOH stock today?
- Is BOH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BOH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BOH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BOH forward dividend yield is 2.84%, higher than the industry (1.53%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BOH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BOH quarterly revenue growth was -1.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.78% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. BOH profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.90pp.
What are your thoughts on BOH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.