Bank of Hawaii Corporation (BOH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BOH stock:
- Is BOH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BOH stock today?
- Is BOH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BOH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BOH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BOH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.70pp.
2. BOH forward dividend yield is 2.43%, higher than the industry (1.48%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BOH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BOH quarterly revenue growth was 3.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.43% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. BOH Price/Book ratio is 2.97, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BOH average analyst price target ($85.94) is below its current price ($86.42).
What are your thoughts on BOH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.