Bank of Nova Scotia (The) (BNS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BNS stock:
- Is BNS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BNS stock today?
- Is BNS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BNS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BNS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BNS quarterly revenue growth was 8.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.06% and 6.52%, respectively).
2. BNS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.46pp.
3. BNS forward dividend yield is 2.51%, higher than the industry (1.11%) and sector (1.09%) forward dividend yields.
4. BNS forward P/E ratio is 9.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. BNS Price/Book ratio is 1.64, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
6. BNS Price/Sales ratio is 3.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
7. BNS average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
8. BNS average analyst price target ($70.72) is above its current price ($59.74).
Here are BNS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BNS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
2. BNS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.79. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BNS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.