Bank of Nova Scotia (The) (BNS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BNS stock:
- Is BNS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BNS stock today?
- Is BNS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BNS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BNS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BNS forward P/E ratio is 10.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. BNS average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BNS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BNS stock price ($64.63) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BNS quarterly revenue growth was 4.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 9.18%, respectively).
3. BNS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.19, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BNS average analyst price target ($62.96) is below its current price ($64.63).
What are your thoughts on BNS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.