Bank of Nova Scotia (The) (BNS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BNS stock:
- Is BNS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BNS stock today?
- Is BNS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BNS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BNS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BNS forward dividend yield is 4.24%, higher than the industry (1.27%) and sector (1.23%) forward dividend yields.
2. BNS forward P/E ratio is 10.34, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BNS average analyst rating is Buy.
4. BNS average analyst price target ($86.33) is above its current price ($61.63).
Here are BNS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BNS quarterly revenue growth was 3.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.66% and 6.77%, respectively).
2. BNS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.69pp.
3. BNS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.51, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BNS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.83. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BNS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.