Barnes & Noble Education, Inc (BNED) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BNED stock:
- Is BNED a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BNED stock today?
- Is BNED a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BNED analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BNED stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BNED quarterly revenue growth was 15.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.65% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. BNED profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.28pp.
3. BNED forward P/E ratio is 8.99, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BNED average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BNED average analyst price target ($8.50) is above its current price ($6.38).
Here are BNED stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BNED short share of float is 9.69%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. BNED short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BNED?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.