Barnes & Noble Education, Inc (BNED) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BNED stock:
- Is BNED a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BNED stock today?
- Is BNED a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BNED analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BNED stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BNED stock price ($6.27) is close to the 52-week low ($5.20). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BNED quarterly revenue growth was 16.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 3.71%, respectively).
3. BNED profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.28pp.
4. BNED forward P/E ratio is 13.95, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. BNED Price/Book ratio is 0.36, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
6. BNED Price/Sales ratio is 0.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
7. BNED PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.78, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
8. BNED average analyst rating is Buy.
9. BNED average analyst price target ($10.33) is above its current price ($6.27).
Here are BNED stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BNED short share of float is 9.09%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. BNED short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.66. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BNED?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.