Bank Of Montreal (BMO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BMO stock:
- Is BMO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BMO stock today?
- Is BMO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BMO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
There are no BMO stock buy reasons/signals.
Here are BMO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BMO stock price ($75.27) is close to the 52-week high ($77.54). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BMO quarterly revenue growth was -0.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 9.18%, respectively).
3. BMO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.01, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BMO average analyst price target ($72.87) is below its current price ($75.27).
What are your thoughts on BMO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.