Bank Of Montreal (BMO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BMO stock:
- Is BMO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BMO stock today?
- Is BMO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BMO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BMO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BMO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.04pp.
2. BMO forward dividend yield is 3.87%, higher than the industry (1.22%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. BMO forward P/E ratio is 10.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BMO Price/Sales ratio is 2.94, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. BMO average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BMO average analyst price target ($87.63) is above its current price ($77.35).
Here are BMO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BMO quarterly revenue growth was 5.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.09% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. BMO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.00, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. BMO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.15. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BMO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.