Bank Of Montreal (BMO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BMO stock:
- Is BMO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BMO stock today?
- Is BMO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BMO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BMO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BMO forward dividend yield is 3.67%, higher than the industry (1.31%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
2. BMO forward P/E ratio is 11.24, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BMO Price/Sales ratio is 3.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are BMO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BMO stock price ($83.76) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BMO profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.52pp.
3. BMO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.41, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BMO average analyst price target ($79.50) is below its current price ($83.76).
5. BMO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.15. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BMO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.