Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BMI stock:
- Is BMI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BMI stock today?
- Is BMI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BMI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BMI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BMI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.33pp.
2. BMI forward dividend yield is 1.09%, higher than the industry (0.34%) and sector (0.39%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BMI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BMI stock price ($49.75) is close to the 52-week high ($51.55). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BMI quarterly revenue growth was 3.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.22% and 6.89%, respectively).
3. BMI forward P/E ratio is 35.41, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BMI Price/Book ratio is 5.08, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. BMI Price/Sales ratio is 3.49, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. BMI average analyst price target ($48.25) is below its current price ($49.75).
7. BMI short share of float is 5.78%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
8. BMI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.2. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BMI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.