Badger Meter, Inc. (BMI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BMI stock:
- Is BMI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BMI stock today?
- Is BMI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BMI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BMI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BMI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.39pp.
2. BMI forward dividend yield is 1.19%, higher than the industry (0.28%) and sector (0.30%) forward dividend yields.
3. BMI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.09, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BMI average analyst price target ($49.25) is above its current price ($43.85).
Here are BMI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BMI quarterly revenue growth was 3.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.74% and 5.77%, respectively).
2. BMI forward P/E ratio is 26.58, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BMI Price/Book ratio is 4.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BMI short share of float is 5.78%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BMI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.