Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (BLX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BLX stock:
- Is BLX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BLX stock today?
- Is BLX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BLX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BLX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BLX forward dividend yield is 5.57%, higher than the industry (1.37%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
2. BLX forward P/E ratio is 10.85, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BLX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.52, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BLX average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are BLX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BLX quarterly revenue growth was -20.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.02% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. BLX average analyst price target ($26.25) is below its current price ($29.46).
3. BLX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.11. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BLX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.