BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKU stock:
- Is BKU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKU stock today?
- Is BKU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKU quarterly revenue growth was 10.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.44% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. BKU profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 25.72pp.
3. BKU forward dividend yield is 1.96%, higher than the industry (1.15%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
4. BKU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.87, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BKU average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BKU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKU stock price ($42.75) is close to the 52-week high ($43.80). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on BKU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.