BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKU stock:
- Is BKU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKU stock today?
- Is BKU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKU quarterly revenue growth was 15.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.18% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. BKU forward dividend yield is 2.06%, higher than the industry (1.12%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. BKU average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BKU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKU stock price ($42.42) is close to the 52-week high ($42.90). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BKU profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -6.23pp.
3. BKU average analyst price target ($39.12) is below its current price ($42.42).
What are your thoughts on BKU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.