BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKU stock:
- Is BKU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKU stock today?
- Is BKU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKU quarterly revenue growth was 11.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.14%, respectively).
2. BKU forward P/E ratio is 11.64, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BKU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BKU average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BKU average analyst price target ($39.86) is above its current price ($34.31).
Here are BKU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKU profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -6.23pp.
What are your thoughts on BKU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.