Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKS stock:
- Is BKS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKS stock today?
- Is BKS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKS stock price ($5.47) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BKS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.15pp.
3. BKS forward dividend yield is 8.96%, higher than the industry (0.58%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
4. BKS forward P/E ratio is 13.40, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. BKS Price/Sales ratio is 0.13, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. BKS average analyst price target ($10.67) is above its current price ($5.47).
Here are BKS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKS quarterly revenue growth was -7.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.82% and 4.78%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on BKS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.