Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKS stock:
- Is BKS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKS stock today?
- Is BKS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.15pp.
2. BKS forward dividend yield is 11.54%, higher than the industry (0.45%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
3. BKS forward P/E ratio is 12.66, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
Here are BKS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKS quarterly revenue growth was -5.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.65% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. BKS average analyst price target ($5.33) is below its current price ($5.95).
What are your thoughts on BKS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.