Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKH stock:
- Is BKH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKH stock today?
- Is BKH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKH stock price ($57.87) is close to the 52-week low ($56.20). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BKH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.10pp.
3. BKH forward dividend yield is 3.16%, higher than the industry (2.03%) and sector (1.92%) forward dividend yields.
4. BKH average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BKH average analyst price target ($66.86) is above its current price ($57.87).
Here are BKH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKH quarterly revenue growth was 2.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.15% and 7.09%, respectively).
2. BKH short share of float is 11.10%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. BKH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.01. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BKH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.