Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKH stock:
- Is BKH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKH stock today?
- Is BKH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.10pp.
2. BKH forward dividend yield is 2.55%, higher than the industry (1.92%) and sector (2.06%) forward dividend yields.
3. BKH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.55, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BKH average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BKH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKH quarterly revenue growth was 6.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.28% and 7.02%, respectively).
2. BKH short share of float is 10.10%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. BKH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 13.14. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BKH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.