Black Hills Corporation (BKH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKH stock:
- Is BKH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKH stock today?
- Is BKH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.90pp.
2. BKH forward dividend yield is 3.38%, higher than the industry (1.80%) and sector (1.46%) forward dividend yields.
3. BKH average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BKH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKH short share of float is 11.10%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. BKH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.01. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BKH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.