Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (BKFS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BKFS stock:
- Is BKFS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BKFS stock today?
- Is BKFS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BKFS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BKFS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BKFS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.32pp.
2. BKFS average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BKFS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BKFS stock price ($43.70) is close to the 52-week high ($44.75). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BKFS quarterly revenue growth was 2.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 10.01%, respectively).
3. BKFS short share of float is 37.21%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. BKFS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 16.53. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BKFS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.