Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BITA stock:
- Is BITA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BITA stock today?
- Is BITA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BITA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BITA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BITA quarterly revenue growth was 49.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.78% and 5.77%, respectively).
2. BITA forward P/E ratio is 11.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BITA Price/Book ratio is 0.59, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BITA Price/Sales ratio is 1.34, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. BITA average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BITA average analyst price target ($32.89) is above its current price ($26.01).
Here are BITA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BITA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -18.41pp.
2. BITA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.6. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BITA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.