Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BITA stock:
- Is BITA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BITA stock today?
- Is BITA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BITA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BITA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BITA quarterly revenue growth was 56.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 9.77%, respectively).
2. BITA Price/Book ratio is 1.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BITA average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are BITA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BITA stock price ($45.19) is close to the 52-week high ($47.50). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BITA average analyst price target ($43.07) is below its current price ($45.19).
3. BITA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.38. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BITA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.