Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BITA stock:
- Is BITA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BITA stock today?
- Is BITA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BITA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BITA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BITA quarterly revenue growth was 53.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.73% and 6.89%, respectively).
2. BITA forward P/E ratio is 15.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BITA Price/Book ratio is 1.56, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BITA Price/Sales ratio is 1.84, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. BITA average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
6. BITA average analyst price target ($49.24) is above its current price ($38.01).
Here are BITA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BITA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 59.43, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
2. BITA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.6. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BITA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.