Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BIO stock:
- Is BIO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BIO stock today?
- Is BIO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BIO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BIO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BIO quarterly revenue growth was 10.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.51% and 3.70%, respectively).
2. BIO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.30pp.
3. BIO Price/Book ratio is 2.95, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BIO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BIO average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BIO average analyst price target ($327.50) is above its current price ($290.64).
Here are BIO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BIO stock price ($290.64) is close to the 52-week high ($294.80). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on BIO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.