Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BIO stock:
- Is BIO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BIO stock today?
- Is BIO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BIO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BIO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BIO Price/Book ratio is 2.30, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. BIO average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
3. BIO average analyst price target ($256.25) is above its current price ($229.05).
Here are BIO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BIO stock price ($229.05) is close to the 52-week high ($242.28). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BIO quarterly revenue growth was -2.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.50% and 5.21%, respectively).
3. BIO profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.24pp.
4. BIO forward P/E ratio is 48.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. BIO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 5.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. BIO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.52. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BIO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.