Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BIG stock:
- Is BIG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BIG stock today?
- Is BIG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BIG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BIG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BIG stock price ($38.69) is close to the 52-week low ($37.35). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BIG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.66pp.
3. BIG forward dividend yield is 2.83%, higher than the industry (0.87%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
4. BIG forward P/E ratio is 7.36, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. BIG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.78, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. BIG average analyst rating is Buy.
7. BIG average analyst price target ($52.83) is above its current price ($38.69).
Here are BIG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BIG quarterly revenue growth was 4.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.57% and 4.96%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on BIG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.