Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BIG stock:
- Is BIG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BIG stock today?
- Is BIG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BIG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BIG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BIG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.19pp.
2. BIG forward dividend yield is 2.10%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (1.17%) forward dividend yields.
3. BIG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.88, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BIG average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BIG average analyst price target ($58.31) is above its current price ($49.57).
Here are BIG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BIG quarterly revenue growth was 1.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 5.03%, respectively).
2. BIG short share of float is 45.41%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. BIG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.43. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BIG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.