Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BIG stock:
- Is BIG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BIG stock today?
- Is BIG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BIG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BIG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BIG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.19pp.
2. BIG forward dividend yield is 1.78%, higher than the industry (0.96%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
3. BIG forward P/E ratio is 12.42, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BIG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.99, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BIG average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BIG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BIG stock price ($59.42) is close to the 52-week high ($59.92). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BIG quarterly revenue growth was 0.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.04% and 4.78%, respectively).
3. BIG average analyst price target ($58.50) is below its current price ($59.42).
What are your thoughts on BIG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.