Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BHLB stock:
- Is BHLB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BHLB stock today?
- Is BHLB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BHLB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BHLB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BHLB quarterly revenue growth was 44.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 8.45%, respectively).
2. BHLB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.51pp.
3. BHLB Price/Book ratio is 1.06, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BHLB average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BHLB average analyst price target ($40.10) is above its current price ($36.15).
Here are BHLB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BHLB stock price ($36.15) is close to the 52-week high ($37.95). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on BHLB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.