Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BHLB stock:
- Is BHLB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BHLB stock today?
- Is BHLB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BHLB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BHLB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BHLB quarterly revenue growth was 33.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.38% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. BHLB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.51pp.
3. BHLB forward dividend yield is 2.30%, higher than the industry (1.08%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
4. BHLB Price/Book ratio is 1.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. BHLB average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BHLB average analyst price target ($41.60) is above its current price ($37.20).
There are no BHLB stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on BHLB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.