Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BHGE stock:
- Is BHGE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BHGE stock today?
- Is BHGE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BHGE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BHGE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BHGE stock price ($31.18) is close to the 52-week low ($29.94). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BHGE forward dividend yield is 2.29%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
3. BHGE Price/Book ratio is 0.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BHGE Price/Sales ratio is 1.06, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. BHGE average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BHGE average analyst price target ($43.89) is above its current price ($31.18).
Here are BHGE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BHGE quarterly revenue growth was -9.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.67% and 1.67%, respectively).
2. BHGE forward P/E ratio is 28.57, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BHGE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 28.53, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on BHGE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.