Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BHGE stock:
- Is BHGE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BHGE stock today?
- Is BHGE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BHGE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BHGE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BHGE quarterly revenue growth was 63.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.71% and 1.71%, respectively).
2. BHGE forward dividend yield is 2.26%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
3. BHGE Price/Book ratio is 0.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BHGE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.66, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BHGE average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BHGE average analyst price target ($36.31) is above its current price ($29.82).
There are no BHGE stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on BHGE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.