Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BHE stock:
- Is BHE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BHE stock today?
- Is BHE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BHE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BHE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BHE quarterly revenue growth was 9.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.84% and 5.77%, respectively).
2. BHE forward dividend yield is 2.19%, higher than the industry (0.30%) and sector (0.30%) forward dividend yields.
3. BHE Price/Book ratio is 1.04, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BHE average analyst price target ($32.00) is above its current price ($28.10).
Here are BHE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BHE profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.07pp.
2. BHE forward P/E ratio is 16.15, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BHE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.43, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on BHE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.