Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BHE stock:
- Is BHE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BHE stock today?
- Is BHE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BHE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BHE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BHE Price/Book ratio is 1.02, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. BHE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.57, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. BHE average analyst price target ($36.50) is above its current price ($31.05).
Here are BHE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BHE profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.98pp.
2. BHE forward P/E ratio is 17.96, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on BHE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.