Biglari Holdings Inc. (BH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BH stock:
- Is BH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BH stock today?
- Is BH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BH stock price ($216.16) is close to the 52-week low ($192.10). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BH Price/Book ratio is 0.78, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are BH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BH quarterly revenue growth was -0.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.73% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. BH profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5.74pp.
3. BH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.16. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.