B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BGS stock:
- Is BGS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BGS stock today?
- Is BGS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BGS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BGS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BGS stock price ($30.00) is close to the 52-week low ($29.83). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BGS quarterly revenue growth was 20.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.26% and -1.71%, respectively).
3. BGS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.72pp.
4. BGS forward dividend yield is 5.81%, higher than the industry (1.02%) and sector (1.33%) forward dividend yields.
5. BGS average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BGS average analyst price target ($38.00) is above its current price ($30.00).
Here are BGS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BGS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 7.77, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
2. BGS short share of float is 18.11%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. BGS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 15.13. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BGS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.