B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BGS stock:
- Is BGS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BGS stock today?
- Is BGS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BGS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BGS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BGS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.17pp.
2. BGS forward dividend yield is 7.01%, higher than the industry (1.24%) and sector (0.89%) forward dividend yields.
3. BGS forward P/E ratio is 12.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BGS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.02, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BGS average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BGS average analyst price target ($32.33) is above its current price ($28.30).
There are no BGS stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on BGS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.