B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BGS stock:
- Is BGS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BGS stock today?
- Is BGS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BGS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BGS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BGS stock price ($31.95) is close to the 52-week low ($29.83). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BGS quarterly revenue growth was 28.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (-0.89% and 4.52%, respectively).
3. BGS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.72pp.
4. BGS forward dividend yield is 5.27%, higher than the industry (1.44%) and sector (1.02%) forward dividend yields.
5. BGS forward P/E ratio is 15.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
6. BGS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.34, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. BGS average analyst rating is Buy.
8. BGS average analyst price target ($39.11) is above its current price ($31.95).
There are no BGS stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on BGS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.