BBVA Banco Frances S.A. (BFR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BFR stock:
- Is BFR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BFR stock today?
- Is BFR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BFR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BFR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BFR quarterly revenue growth was 56.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.12% and 6.77%, respectively).
2. BFR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. BFR average analyst rating is Buy.
4. BFR average analyst price target ($24.31) is above its current price ($21.72).
There are no BFR stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on BFR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.