BBVA Banco Frances S.A. (BFR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BFR stock:
- Is BFR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BFR stock today?
- Is BFR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BFR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BFR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BFR stock price ($14.46) is close to the 52-week low ($14.33). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BFR quarterly revenue growth was 56.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.60% and 6.53%, respectively).
3. BFR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 10.08pp.
4. BFR forward dividend yield is 1.21%, higher than the industry (1.11%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
5. BFR forward P/E ratio is 7.09, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
6. BFR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.26, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. BFR average analyst rating is Buy.
8. BFR average analyst price target ($25.27) is above its current price ($14.46).
There are no BFR stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on BFR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.