BBVA Banco Frances S.A. (BFR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BFR stock:
- Is BFR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BFR stock today?
- Is BFR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BFR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BFR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BFR quarterly revenue growth was 29.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.15% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. BFR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.05, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. BFR average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BFR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BFR stock price ($25.70) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BFR Price/Book ratio is 3.85, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BFR Price/Sales ratio is 5.81, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BFR average analyst price target ($22.36) is below its current price ($25.70).
What are your thoughts on BFR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.