Amplify Snack Brands, inc. (BETR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BETR stock:
- Is BETR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BETR stock today?
- Is BETR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BETR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BETR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BETR quarterly revenue growth was 39.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.89% and 4.52%, respectively).
2. BETR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.70pp.
Here are BETR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BETR forward P/E ratio is 42.89, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. BETR Price/Book ratio is 10.13, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BETR Price/Sales ratio is 2.43, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BETR average analyst price target ($6.50) is below its current price ($12.05).
5. BETR short share of float is 38.79%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
6. BETR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 18.87. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BETR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.