Amplify Snack Brands, inc. (BETR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BETR stock:
- Is BETR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BETR stock today?
- Is BETR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BETR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BETR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BETR stock price ($6.74) is close to the 52-week low ($6.11). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BETR quarterly revenue growth was 68.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.26% and 4.45%, respectively).
3. BETR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.70pp.
4. BETR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.79, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BETR average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BETR average analyst price target ($10.25) is above its current price ($6.74).
Here are BETR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BETR Price/Book ratio is 7.44, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. BETR short share of float is 52.57%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. BETR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 31.92. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BETR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.