Belmond Ltd. (BEL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BEL stock:
- Is BEL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BEL stock today?
- Is BEL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BEL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BEL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BEL forward P/E ratio is 41.55, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. BEL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.56, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. BEL average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BEL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BEL quarterly revenue growth was -5.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.54% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. BEL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.03pp.
3. BEL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BEL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.