Belmond Ltd. (BEL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BEL stock:
- Is BEL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BEL stock today?
- Is BEL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BEL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BEL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BEL stock price ($10.40) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BEL average analyst rating is Buy.
3. BEL average analyst price target ($13.00) is above its current price ($10.40).
Here are BEL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BEL quarterly revenue growth was 2.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.23% and 4.93%, respectively).
2. BEL forward P/E ratio is 41.40, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BEL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 27.20, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BEL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BEL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.