Belmond Ltd. (BEL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BEL stock:
- Is BEL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BEL stock today?
- Is BEL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BEL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
There are no BEL stock buy reasons/signals.
Here are BEL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BEL quarterly revenue growth was -0.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.34% and 4.78%, respectively).
2. BEL forward P/E ratio is 53.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BEL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 42.88, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BEL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BEL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.